It is my goal to make sure you receive your items quickly so that you can start using them right away!
To insure your satisfaction, every order is carefully inspected and packaged. Most customers in the continental United States will receive their order within 5-7 business days.
We ship overseas, however the shipping costs are an additional cost. Taxes and Duties are the responsibility of the buyer. For orders outside of U.S., please contact me for shipping costs.
Damage to the Package:
The Carrier who delivers your order assumes all responsible for any damage or loss during shipping. Take the following steps in the unlikely event your package should have damage:
1. Make your delivery person aware of any damage and ask them to make note as to the extent of the damage. Ask how you may file a claim for the damage or loss. If the damage was not apparent at delivery time, contact the Carrier as soon as you find the damage and ask for an inspection.
2. File a claim as soon as possible and get a damage claim number.
3. Keep all packaging materials in case the Carrier may wish to inspect the shipment.
4. Contact us with your Claims Number so we may expedite your replacement products.
Order not complete or wrong items:
To report any shortages or other problems with your order, contact me within 48 hours. Please have your invoice number available to expedite the process.
We offer a 2 week return policy from the date of delivery on non-formula products only. Returns are only accepted on products in original unopened containers and in new condition. We do not accept any formula product returns due to the personal nature of the product and health reasons, including unopened products. All returnable products are subject to a 40% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you do not claim a package and it is returned to us, the return is subject to a 15% restocking fee plus shipping & handling costs.
1. Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. No returns will be accepted without the RA#.
2. Carefully repackage products using the original packing material and shipping container.
3. All returns must have the shipping prepaid.
4. We do not except damaged merchandise so please purchase appropriate insurance for your return package.